You’re here because you like the outdoors.
We’re here to give you more ways to enjoy them. You can listen to our radio show on 30 stations around Minnesota, the Dakotas and Wisconsin or you can listen on demand. Here are the different podcasts in the Sporting Journal Radio Family. The first one is the original Sporting Journal Radio show. The same one that airs on the radio network. The second one, called “Finding Fins” is dedicated only to fishing content and at times will feature a longer form interview than the one you hear on the radio show. The third, called “Finding Fur and Feathers,” is similar to Finding Fins, only it’s dedicated to hunting content. You also have the option of watching most of these interviews as well, by visiting our “WATCH” page. Thanks for listening!
Show #436: Your MN Waterfowl Survey Questions Answered. Trout Opener Tips. Plus Fishing Reports from LOW, Devils Lake and OTC. – Sporting Journal Radio
- Show #436: Your MN Waterfowl Survey Questions Answered. Trout Opener Tips. Plus Fishing Reports from LOW, Devils Lake and OTC.
- Show #435: New On X App “Backcountry”, NW Angle Guest Ice Road Update, SnoBear Report from Devils Lake and Otter Tail County Muskies.
- Show #434: Upland Bird Road Trips for Beginners.
- Show #433: Panfish gear, giant browns and an 88-year-old catching a 30.5″ walleye!
- Show #432: Ice Fishing Reports from the Region
Finding Fins Show #16: Fall Muskies – Finding Fins Fishing Podcast
Show #15: Finding Fur and Feathers – YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED on New MN Waterfowl Survey – Finding Fur and Feathers Hunting Podcast
- Show #15: Finding Fur and Feathers – YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED on New MN Waterfowl Survey
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #14 – What Happens With Wolves Now?
- Finding Fur and Feathers Episode 12: Pheasant Opener
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #11: Potential New Waterfowl Regs, Cranes and More.
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #10: Are you ready for the archery deer season?