You’re here because you like the outdoors.
We’re here to give you more ways to enjoy them. You can listen to our radio show on 30 stations around Minnesota, the Dakotas and Wisconsin or you can listen on demand. Here are the different podcasts in the Sporting Journal Radio Family. The first one is the original Sporting Journal Radio show. The same one that airs on the radio network. The second one, called “Finding Fins” is dedicated only to fishing content and at times will feature a longer form interview than the one you hear on the radio show. The third, called “Finding Fur and Feathers,” is similar to Finding Fins, only it’s dedicated to hunting content. You also have the option of watching most of these interviews as well, by visiting our “WATCH” page. Thanks for listening!
Show #420: Fall Muskies, ND Ducks, LOW Jigs, Etc – Sporting Journal Radio
- Show #420: Fall Muskies, ND Ducks, LOW Jigs, Etc
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #11: Potential New Waterfowl Regs, Cranes and More.
- Show #419: Potential New Regs For MN Duck Hunters, ND waterfowl numbers, Fishing Reports and More.
- Show #418: How Can You Manage Your Land For Better Bow Hunting and Bigger Bucks.
- Show #417: Outreach in the time of Covid, plus regional fishing and hunting reports, a new Lake Harriet record pike and an OnX Hunt tip.