You’re here because you like the outdoors.
We’re here to give you more ways to enjoy them. You can listen to our radio show on 30 stations around Minnesota, the Dakotas and Wisconsin or you can listen on demand. Here are the different podcasts in the Sporting Journal Radio Family. The first one is the original Sporting Journal Radio show. The same one that airs on the radio network. The second one, called “Finding Fins” is dedicated only to fishing content and at times will feature a longer form interview than the one you hear on the radio show. The third, called “Finding Fur and Feathers,” is similar to Finding Fins, only it’s dedicated to hunting content. You also have the option of watching most of these interviews as well, by visiting our “WATCH” page. Thanks for listening!
Show #408: FishDonkey and The Angle – Sporting Journal Radio
- Show #408: FishDonkey and The Angle
- Show #407: Early Teal in MN and Elk Reintroduction in MN and WI.
- Show #406: Spring Waterfowl Numbers, Northwest Angle and Fishing on Devils Lake in the Wind.
- SJR Show #405 – Deployed to Minneapolis and Lake of the Woods Report
- Show #404: Living Off The Land with Cory Loeffler
Finding Fins Fishing Podcast Episode 4 – Finding Fins Fishing Podcast
- Finding Fins Fishing Podcast Episode 4
- Finding Fins Fishing Podcast – Episode 4: Border Closure Extension Effects on Rainy River and Northwest Angle
- Finding Fins Podcast – Episode 1: Border Closure Affect on LOW
- Finding Fins Fishing Podcast – Episode 2: Why you should use HEMP in your next fish fry.
- Finding Fins Fishing Podcast – Episode 3: Quality Bluegill Initiative