You’re here because you like the outdoors.
SJR | Week 471: On Location from the AGLOW Conference in Michigan – Sporting Journal Radio
Show #1: The Saga of Peeps the Canada Goose. – North American Waterfowl
We’re here to give you more ways to enjoy them. You can listen to our radio show on 30 stations around Minnesota, the Dakotas and Wisconsin or you can listen on demand. Here are the different podcasts in the Sporting Journal Radio Family. The first one is the original Sporting Journal Radio show. The same one that airs on the radio network. The second one, called “Finding Fins” is dedicated only to fishing content and at times will feature a longer form interview than the one you hear on the radio show. The third, called “Finding Fur and Feathers,” is similar to Finding Fins, only it’s dedicated to hunting content. You also have the option of watching most of these interviews as well, by visiting our “WATCH” page. Thanks for listening!
Finding Fins Show #29: Joe Henry From the AGLOW Conference in Michigan – Finding Fins Fishing Podcast
- Finding Fins Show #29: Joe Henry From the AGLOW Conference in Michigan
- Finding Fins Show #28: Henry Drewes and the MN DNR’s Plans to Restructure
- Finding Fins Show #27: Weird Walleye Techniques and a Lake of the Woods Report
- Finding Fins Show #26: The Border is Open! And an Alaska Salmon Report
- Finding Fins Show #24: Hank Shaw
Show #25: Airguns, Trail Cams and AGLOW with Trent Marsh and Mark Smith – Finding Fur and Feathers Hunting Podcast
- Show #25: Airguns, Trail Cams and AGLOW with Trent Marsh and Mark Smith
- Show #24: Tanner Cherney with Spypoint Trail Cams
- Show #23: Finding Fur and Feathers – The Woods Outdoor Expo and Calling Contest Preview With Cory Loeffler and Nick Marvin
- Show #22: Finding Fur and Feathers – More Elk Coming to Minnesota?
- Show #21: Finding Fur and Feathers – MN DNR TOWN HALL: Waterfowl Regulations