You’re here because you like the outdoors.
SJR | Week 511: Opening a Fishing Lodge – Sporting Journal Radio
Show #1: The Saga of Peeps the Canada Goose. – North American Waterfowl
We’re here to give you more ways to enjoy them. You can listen to our radio show on 30 stations around Minnesota, the Dakotas and Wisconsin or you can listen on demand. Here are the different podcasts in the Sporting Journal Radio Family. The first one is the original Sporting Journal Radio show. The same one that airs on the radio network. The second one, called “Finding Fins” is dedicated only to fishing content and at times will feature a longer form interview than the one you hear on the radio show. The third, called “Finding Fur and Feathers,” is similar to Finding Fins, only it’s dedicated to hunting content. You also have the option of watching most of these interviews as well, by visiting our “WATCH” page. Thanks for listening!
Finding Fins Show #44: Steve Pennaz – Finding Fins Fishing Podcast
- Finding Fins Show #44: Steve Pennaz
- Finding Fins Show #43: Tom Neustrom
- Finding Fins Show #42: Pool 4 Tips and Tricks from Guide Tim Domaille
- Finding Fins Show #41: Cleaning Up our Waterways, Devils Lake Update and Sturgeon Report
- Finding Fins Show #40: Catching Walleyes, Cooking Suckers and Partying on the Rainy River
Finding Fur and Feathers Show #43: Trent Marsh & Tanner Cherney From Spypoint – Finding Fur and Feathers Hunting Podcast
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #43: Trent Marsh & Tanner Cherney From Spypoint
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #42: Aaron Hebeisen, Tim Brass and Matt Lee
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #41: Unlocking Lyme Disease with Dr Bill Rawls
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #40: Turkey Trip Recap and Hunting in Kilts
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #39: Snow Goose Biologist Vijay Patil, Ph.D