You’re here because you like the outdoors.
SJR | Week 490: Bird Hunting Across the Country – Sporting Journal Radio
Show #1: The Saga of Peeps the Canada Goose. – North American Waterfowl
We’re here to give you more ways to enjoy them. You can listen to our radio show on 30 stations around Minnesota, the Dakotas and Wisconsin or you can listen on demand. Here are the different podcasts in the Sporting Journal Radio Family. The first one is the original Sporting Journal Radio show. The same one that airs on the radio network. The second one, called “Finding Fins” is dedicated only to fishing content and at times will feature a longer form interview than the one you hear on the radio show. The third, called “Finding Fur and Feathers,” is similar to Finding Fins, only it’s dedicated to hunting content. You also have the option of watching most of these interviews as well, by visiting our “WATCH” page. Thanks for listening!
Finding Fins Show #35: Ice Fishing For Trout – Finding Fins Fishing Podcast
- Finding Fins Show #35: Ice Fishing For Trout
- Finding Fins Show #34: Jason Rylander and Jason Durham in the Fish House
- Finding Fins Show #33: Flying to the NW Angle and Area Fishing Reports
- Finding Fins Show #32: Early Ice Safety, Tips and Tricks
- Finding Fins Show #31: Lake of the Woods Update (11/30/21)
Finding Fur and Feathers Show #34: Luckiest Big Game Hunter Ever?? – Finding Fur and Feathers Hunting Podcast
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #34: Luckiest Big Game Hunter Ever??
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #33: Home Defense During the Minneapolis Riots
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #32: Heading West For Big Game
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #31: The Jim Jordan Buck
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #30: The Great Grouse