You’re here because you like the outdoors.
SJR | Week 542: Northern Pike Ice Fishing in Mid-Winter – Sporting Journal Radio
Show #1: The Saga of Peeps the Canada Goose. – North American Waterfowl
We’re here to give you more ways to enjoy them. You can listen to our radio show on 30 stations around Minnesota, the Dakotas and Wisconsin or you can listen on demand. Here are the different podcasts in the Sporting Journal Radio Family. The first one is the original Sporting Journal Radio show. The same one that airs on the radio network. The second one, called “Finding Fins” is dedicated only to fishing content and at times will feature a longer form interview than the one you hear on the radio show. The third, called “Finding Fur and Feathers,” is similar to Finding Fins, only it’s dedicated to hunting content. You also have the option of watching most of these interviews as well, by visiting our “WATCH” page. Thanks for listening!
Finding Fins Show #53: Lake Trout Ice Fishing Tips with Scott Mackenthun – Finding Fins Fishing Podcast
- Finding Fins Show #53: Lake Trout Ice Fishing Tips with Scott Mackenthun
- Finding Fins Show #52: Why Should You Get the New Livescope??
- Finding Fins Show #51: Ice Fishing Prep
- Finding Fins Show #50: Can Harmful Algae Toxins Be Transmitted Through Fish??
- Finding Fins Show #49: We Caught a Musky Mid-Podcast…
Finding Fur and Feathers Show #46: What It’s Like Being a Hunting YouTuber – Finding Fur and Feathers Hunting Podcast
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #46: What It’s Like Being a Hunting YouTuber
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #45: Alaska Duck Hunting, Mississippi Flyway Update, and Duck Reports
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #44: Shoot More Early Season Geese Using OnX
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #43: Trent Marsh & Tanner Cherney From Spypoint
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #42: Aaron Hebeisen, Tim Brass and Matt Lee