On this show, we’re joined by Ben Brettingen from OnX Maps. He has some tips and tricks for using OnX to be more successful when hunting geese this early season, including using different map layers to find wheat fields and other areas that early season honkers will gravitate to. He also talks about how you can use OnX to deal with electronically posted land in North Dakota. Ben and Bret discuss some of their most memorable August goose hunts along with the struggles that go into the season. It will all help you shoot more early season geese.
OnX also has a new map layer to help out grouse hunters find freshly logged timber areas in the northern regions. He explains how you can use that layer to find more grouse this fall.
OnX is here to help you be a better hunter, and ultimately shoot more early season geese!
(Scroll down for the podcast player and to subscribe)
Please support our sponsors. Learn how you can be a sponsor here:
Finding Fur and Feathers Show #44: Shoot More Early Season Geese Using OnX – Finding Fur and Feathers Hunting Podcast
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #44: Shoot More Early Season Geese Using OnX
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #43: Trent Marsh & Tanner Cherney From Spypoint
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #42: Aaron Hebeisen, Tim Brass and Matt Lee
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #41: Unlocking Lyme Disease with Dr Bill Rawls
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #40: Turkey Trip Recap and Hunting in Kilts