On this show, we’re joined by Cory Loeffler, as he and Bret Amundson recap their turkey hunting trip to Nebraska, Missouri and Kansas. How’d it go? Were they successful? How’s the new Sitka Equinox Guard system? Then we talk to Parsifal Smith who hunts turkeys with a long bow and wears a kilt. We talk to him and find out why he does what he does and why he likes it.
(Scroll down for the podcast player and to subscribe)
Finding Fur and Feathers Show #46: What It’s Like Being a Hunting YouTuber – Finding Fur and Feathers Hunting Podcast
Hunting YouTuber Thomas Hoke ( @HokeOutdoors ) joined us on Sporting Journal Radio the last two weeks to tell us some of his cool stories about filming hunting videos. Here we have his full conversation with us. He talks about his wildest and most memorable moments he’s captured. Thomas also tells us about his time hunting […] The post Finding Fur and Feathers Show #46: What It’s Like Being a Hunting YouTuber appeared first on Sporting Journal Radio.
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #46: What It’s Like Being a Hunting YouTuber
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #45: Alaska Duck Hunting, Mississippi Flyway Update, and Duck Reports
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #44: Shoot More Early Season Geese Using OnX
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #43: Trent Marsh & Tanner Cherney From Spypoint
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #42: Aaron Hebeisen, Tim Brass and Matt Lee
Please support our sponsors. Learn how you can be a sponsor here:
On X Hunt |OTTER TAIL LAKES COUNTRY | LAKE OF THE WOODS TOURISM | TAZIN LAKE LODGE
HAYBALE HEIGHTS | PRAIRIE SPORTSMAN | MID MIGRATION OUTFITTERS
Podcast (findingfurandfeathers): Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More