On this show, we talk to Doug Leier from the North Dakota Game and Fish Department about the recent outbreak of the Avian Influenza, or bird flu. What do we know about it right now? What do you do if you find a sick bird? Doug tells us. He also gives us an update on how Snow Goose numbers are looking in North Dakota, and what he’s hearing from other people as well.
Then we chat with Erik Osberg from Ottertail Lakes Country about the Maple Syrup Festival in Vergas, Minnesota, where they serve maple syrup milkshakes. Sounds like it’s something worth checking out.
(Scroll down for the podcast player and to subscribe)
Finding Fur and Feathers Show #46: What It’s Like Being a Hunting YouTuber – Finding Fur and Feathers Hunting Podcast
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #46: What It’s Like Being a Hunting YouTuber
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #45: Alaska Duck Hunting, Mississippi Flyway Update, and Duck Reports
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #44: Shoot More Early Season Geese Using OnX
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #43: Trent Marsh & Tanner Cherney From Spypoint
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #42: Aaron Hebeisen, Tim Brass and Matt Lee
Please support our sponsors. Learn how you can be a sponsor here: