We’re at the annual AGLOW conference in Gaylord, MI. We talk to Trent Marsh from Spypoint Trail Cameras about the awards he won, the Insiders Club and the Hunting Rig Road Trip, but first we talk to the executive director of AGLOW, Mark Smith. He talks about the history of the association and why it’s so valuable, but we also talk about some new airguns that are being showcased at the conference.
(Scroll down for the podcast player and to subscribe)
Finding Fur and Feathers Show #46: What It’s Like Being a Hunting YouTuber – Finding Fur and Feathers Hunting Podcast
Hunting YouTuber Thomas Hoke ( @HokeOutdoors ) joined us on Sporting Journal Radio the last two weeks to tell us some of his cool stories about filming hunting videos. Here we have his full conversation with us. He talks about his wildest and most memorable moments he’s captured. Thomas also tells us about his time hunting […] The post Finding Fur and Feathers Show #46: What It’s Like Being a Hunting YouTuber appeared first on Sporting Journal Radio.
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #46: What It’s Like Being a Hunting YouTuber
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #45: Alaska Duck Hunting, Mississippi Flyway Update, and Duck Reports
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #44: Shoot More Early Season Geese Using OnX
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #43: Trent Marsh & Tanner Cherney From Spypoint
- Finding Fur and Feathers Show #42: Aaron Hebeisen, Tim Brass and Matt Lee
Please support our sponsors. Learn how you can be a sponsor here:
On X Hunt |OTTER TAIL LAKES COUNTRY | LAKE OF THE WOODS TOURISM | TAZIN LAKE LODGE
HAYBALE HEIGHTS | PRAIRIE SPORTSMAN | MID MIGRATION OUTFITTERS
Podcast (findingfurandfeathers): Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More