Last week we spoke to Congressman Collin Peterson about pattern tiling, CRP and flood control in the Red River Valley. He mentioned that some of the conservation organizations are behind the times so we reached out to Ducks Unlimited, Delta Waterfowl and Pheasants Forever. This week, we get PF’s response from Dave Nomsen, the Vice President of Governmental Affairs. Dave has spent the last two decades speaking on Capitol Hill on behalf of pheasant hunters and other wildlife conservation advocates. This week Dave talks tiling, CRP, and more.
Jamie Dietman is back from his elk trip in Montana. How’d they do and would he do it again? We’ll find out. Plus he sits in on a DNR meeting about Gull Lake. Where are the walleyes? They have a new plan to bring walleyes back on this popular lake near Brainerd.
Joe Radinovich is a former legislator that now is the Assistant Commissioner on the Iron Range Resource Reclamation Board. He comes from a family of miners who spent time in the Cuyuna Mines. Just how did they get from mines to the recreation area they are now? We’ll ask him.
And Joe Henry is back to talk about the transition to ice fishing on Lake of the Woods. Now is the time to book your winter trip!
- Fargo: AM 970 WDAY Saturdays at 6am (LISTEN LIVE)
- Duluth: AM 1490 The Fan/92.1 FM Sundays at 6am (LISTEN LIVE)*NEW AFFILIATE!
- Park Rapids: AM 870 KPRM Sundays at 7am
- Walker: AM 1570 KAKK 96.3 FM Saturdays 8:00a
- Wadena: AM 1070 KVKK Saturdays 7:00a
- Wahpeton: AM 1450 KBMW Saturdays at 8:00a (LISTEN LIVE)
- Grand Forks: AM1310 KNOX Saturdays at 10a (LISTEN LIVE)
- Fergus Falls: AM 1020 THE GAME Saturdays at 10a
- Montevideo: AM 1460 KDMA Saturdays at 9am
- Bemidji: AM 820 WBKK Sundays at 7am
- St Cloud: AM 1450 KNSI/103.3 FM Sundays at 6am *NEW TIME (LISTEN LIVE)
- Ely: 94.5 FM WELY, Saturdays at 6AM (LISTEN LIVE)
- Hibbing: AM 650 WNMT, Sundays at 8AM
- Worthington: AM 730 KWOA, Saturdays at 1PM