On this week’s MNSJ Radio show, we talked with Congressman Collin Peterson about the 13th annual VIP Pheasant Hunt that takes place in Montevideo. It was the precursor to the Governor’s Pheasant Hunt and Peterson explains how he helped get that started. He also offers some strong opinions to pattern tiling.
Jamie Dietman checks in from the mountains! He’s in eastern Montana elk hunting for the first time. How’s it going? We’ll find out.
John Devney from Delta Waterfowl gives us an update on the migration and tells us what kind of ducks he’s seeing come through central North Dakota.
And Joe Henry is back with a Lake of the Woods area hunting and fishing report.
- Fargo: AM 970 WDAY Saturdays at 6am (LISTEN LIVE)
- Duluth: AM 1490 The Fan/92.1 FM Sundays at 6am (LISTEN LIVE)*NEW AFFILIATE!
- Park Rapids: AM 870 KPRM Sundays at 7am
- Walker: AM 1570 KAKK 96.3 FM Saturdays 8:00a
- Wadena: AM 1070 KVKK Saturdays 7:00a
- Wahpeton: AM 1450 KBMW Saturdays at 8:00a (LISTEN LIVE)
- Grand Forks: AM1310 KNOX Saturdays at 10a (LISTEN LIVE)
- Fergus Falls: AM 1020 THE GAME Saturdays at 10a
- Montevideo: AM 1460 KDMA Saturdays at 9am
- Bemidji: AM 820 WBKK Sundays at 7am
- St Cloud: AM 1450 KNSI/103.3 FM Sundays at 6am *NEW TIME (LISTEN LIVE)
- Ely: 94.5 FM WELY, Saturdays at 6AM (LISTEN LIVE)
- Hibbing: AM 650 WNMT, Sundays at 8AM
- Worthington: AM 730 KWOA, Saturdays at 1PM