THIS WEEK ON MNSJ RADIO: 7/11/15
We traveled west to the destination location of the Columbia River in eastern Washington. A road trip that began with a Warrior boat delivery to Bill Saunders (of Bill Saunders calls) and ended up with a walleye of a lifetime. Listen as we talk to Bill about the outdoor opportunities on the west coast, including big walleyes, big sturgeon, waterfowl, big game and more. Plus Tony Crotty was the lucky angler and he’ll tell the story of how it almost got away on this week’s show. Joe Henry is back to give us the lowdown on Lake of the Woods as well.
What is MNSJ Radio all about? Here it is summed up in 2 minutes:
Duluth, we’re now on 5/24/15 to AM 1490 The Fan and 92.1 FM The Fan, Sundays at 6am!!
Here’s when and where you can listen to the show:
- Fargo: AM 970 WDAY Saturdays at 6am (LISTEN LIVE)
- Duluth: AM 1490 The Fan/92.1 FM Sundays at 6am (LISTEN LIVE)*NEW AFFILIATE!
- Park Rapids: AM 870 KPRM Sundays at 7am
- Walker: AM 1570 KAKK 96.3 FM Saturdays 8:00a
- Wadena: AM 1070 KVKK Saturdays 7:00a
- Wahpeton: AM 1450 KBMW Saturdays at 8:00a (LISTEN LIVE)
- Grand Forks: AM1310 KNOX Saturdays at 10a (LISTEN LIVE)
- Fergus Falls: AM 1020 THE GAME Saturdays at 10a
- Montevideo: AM 1460 KDMA Saturdays at 9am
- Bemidji: AM 820 WBKK Sundays at 7am
- St Cloud: AM 1450 KNSI/103.3 FM Sundays at 6am *NEW TIME (LISTEN LIVE)
- Ely: 94.5 FM WELY, Saturdays at 6AM (LISTEN LIVE)
- Hibbing: AM 650 WNMT, Sundays at 8AM
- Worthington: AM 730 KWOA, Saturdays at 1PM
To get MNSJ Radio on your station, contact us here. Easy downloadable delivery, exclusive territory and no barter agreement.