Host Jeremy Wade and the River Monsters crew filmed an episode at Nielson’s Fly-In Lodge that’s set to air this weekend on Animal Planet. Rowen Lake, Ontario is known for it’s giant muskies and that’s what they were after. How’d they do? We’ll try to pry the details from owner Don Pursch.
Don has some great stories about hosting the crew at their remote lake and what it was like cruising across the lake while being filmed by a helicopter!
Tony Crotty from Mid Migration Outfitters is back to put a wrap on the spring snow goose season and offer some decoy tips that you can use for next year. He also has a migration report for us.
Tyler Scott gets us some last minute turkey tips for those getting ready to head into the woods. If you don’t have a license yet, he’s got some help to get you your bird as well. They’re looking for a couple more kids aged 10-16 to take out on a mentored youth hunt. Contact Tyler today: 218-731-0623.
And Joe Henry has an access report for the Rainy River if you’re planning to head up for walleye and sturgeon.
- Fargo: AM 970 WDAY Saturdays at 6am (LISTEN LIVE)
- Park Rapids: AM 870 KPRM Sundays at 7am
- Walker: AM 1570 KAKK 96.3 FM Saturdays 8:00a
- Wadena: AM 1070 KVKK Saturdays 7:00a
- Wahpeton: AM 1450 KBMW Saturdays at 8:00a (LISTEN LIVE)
- Grand Forks: AM1310 KNOX Saturdays at 10a (LISTEN LIVE)
- Fergus Falls: AM 1020 THE GAME Saturdays at 10a
- Montevideo: AM 1460 KDMA Saturdays at 9am
- Bemidji: AM 820 WBKK Sundays at 7am
- St Cloud: AM 1450 KNSI/103.3 FM Sundays at 6am *NEW TIME (LISTEN LIVE)
- Ely: 94.5 FM WELY, Saturdays at 6AM (LISTEN LIVE)
- Hibbing: AM 650 WNMT, Sundays at 8AM
- Worthington: AM 730 KWOA, Saturdays at 1PM