On this week’s MNSJ Radio show:
We’re at the Minnesota Deer Classic! Stop by the booth at the National Sports Center in Blaine. Click here for the hours. Barclay Kruse and Zach Barrett explain what you can expect at the event on this week’s show.
Plus, Amanda Vogel from Snomad Sled Dog Racing talks about what it’s like to run dogs with a sled across hundreds of miles of northern Minnesota wilderness and how you can try it out.
Nathan “Dewey” Dewald from Dirty Bird Outfitters talks about the snow goose migration, and Joe Henry is back with a Lake of the Woods fishing report.
Here’s when and where you can listen to the show:
- Fargo: AM 970 WDAY Saturdays at 6am (LISTEN LIVE)
- Park Rapids: AM 870 KPRM Sundays at 7am
- Walker: AM 1570 KAKK 96.3 FM Saturdays 8:00a
- Wadena: AM 1070 KVKK Saturdays 7:00a
- Wahpeton: AM 1450 KBMW Saturdays at 8:00a (LISTEN LIVE)
- Grand Forks: AM1310 KNOX Saturdays at 10a (LISTEN LIVE)
- Fergus Falls: AM 1020 THE GAME Saturdays at 10a
- Montevideo: AM 1460 KDMA Saturdays at 9am
- Bemidji: AM 820 WBKK Sundays at 7am
- St Cloud: AM 1450 KNSI/103.3 FM Sundays at 6am *NEW TIME (LISTEN LIVE)
- Ely: 94.5 FM WELY, Saturdays at 6AM (LISTEN LIVE)
- Hibbing: AM 650 WNMT, Sundays at 8AM
- Worthington: AM 730 KWOA, Saturdays at 1PM