How would you like to drink beer and create more wildlife habitat at the same time?
Beer For Wildlife founder Jason Markkula explains what BFW is all about. When you purchase his beer, proceeds go into habitat creation. Matt Breuer sits on the MN Sharp-Tailed Grouse Society board and recently filmed an episode of “The Flush” near Thief River Falls with Bob St Pierre from Pheasants Forever and Travis Frank from The Flush. He’ll tell us how that episode went and where in MN you can hunt sharpies. Joe Foxx has been putting huge muskies in the boat and he’ll tell us how he does it and how you can get in the boat too.
Here’s when and where you can listen to the show:
- Fargo: AM 970 WDAY Saturdays at 6am *NEW TIME (LISTEN LIVE)
- Park Rapids: AM 870 KPRM Sundays at 7am
- Walker: AM 1570 KAKK 96.3 FM Saturdays 8:00a
- Wadena: AM 1070 KVKK Saturdays 7:00a
- Wahpeton: AM 1450 KBMW Saturdays at 8:00a (LISTEN LIVE)
- Grand Forks: AM1310 KNOX Saturdays at 10a (LISTEN LIVE)
- Fergus Falls: AM 1020 THE GAME Saturdays at 10a
- Montevideo: AM 1460 KDMA Saturdays at 9am (LISTEN LIVE)
- Bemidji: AM 820 WBKK Sundays at 7am
- St Cloud: AM 1450 KNSI/103.3 FM Saturdays at 1pm (LISTEN LIVE)
- Ely: 94.5 FM WELY, Saturdays at 6AM (LISTEN LIVE)
- Hibbing: AM 650 WNMT, Sundays at 8AM