FROM MNSJ STAFF:
After our staff had a chance to use this blind during spring turkey and fall deer seasons, we’ve compiled a list of pros and cons.
Finding a suitable tree isn’t always as easy as one would think…especially when you are hunting the wide open expanses of western Minnesota. The hub style ground blinds have created a revolution in the way a hunter can pursue his quarry. From the thunder chickens of spring to the hooves of fall, ground blinds have a lot of advantages.
Here are some of the things I have come to appreciate using the Killzone this year.
– Zero Detect Camo blends in well with many different surroundings and seasons
-Storage bags, stubble straps on outside and silent windows are must have features and this one has them.
– Solid carrying bag with enough room to put blind in with small folding chair, and padded straps!
– Hub material and poles are strong and set up is a breeze.
– Large interior height is great for somebody over 6′ tall, providing ample room
– Window placement provide a perfect height for shooting while sitting down
– Full 360 degree shooting windows assure no game will go undetected!
**An amazing product for the money**